Maryland Child Abuse & Neglect Attorneys
Our Maryland child abuse lawyers have an extensive amount of experience with defending an allegation of child abuse in Maryland.
If you wish to consult a SRIS Law Group, P.C. Maryland child abuse & neglect defense attorney regarding an allegation of child abuse in Maryland please send us call our office or on line.
Our Maryland child abuse assist clients with neglect & child abuse cases.
Law Firm of SRIS PC
SRIS PC has two law offices in Maryland.
In Maryland, our offices are in Rockville & Baltimore.
The Maryland child abuse & neglect law attorneys of SRIS, P.C., provide assistance to parents who have been accused of child abuse or neglect.
An allegation of child abuse or neglect of a child in Maryland may include one or more of the following behaviors by a parent or other person responsible for the care of the child:
• Infliction of mental or physical injury on a child or threatening to do so;
• Putting a child at risk of death or harm;
• Neglecting a child’s health or not providing the care necessary for a child’s health;
• Abandoning a child;
• Sexually exploiting a child or permitting that to happen; or
• The unreasonable absence or the mental or physical incapacity of the child’s parent, guardian, legal custodian or other person standing in place of the parent, causing the child to be without parental care or guardianship.
We also assist parents accused of neglect & child abuse in Maryland where the Maryland Child Protective Services (CPS) has alleged that they have children in need of services or in need of supervision.
Children In Need Of Services – A child in need of services is a juvenile whose behavior, conduct or condition presents or results in a serious threat to the juvenile’s well-being and safety.
Children In Need Of Supervision – A child in need of supervision is a juvenile who is either (1) habitually, without justification absent from school or (2) runs away from home.
Contact a SRIS, P.C. Maryland child abuse & neglect attorney for help with a child abuse case in Maryland.
Our Maryland criminal defense attorneys defend criminal cases in the following jurisdictions:
Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Harford County, Frederick County, Carroll County, Baltimore Federal Court, Greenbelt Federal Court, Eastern Shore.